Tunisian National Agency
The National Agency for Energy Conservation “ANME” was created in 1985. It is a non-administrative public institution under the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Mines.
Its mission is to implement the state’s policy in the field of energy conservation, this, by promoting energy efficiency, renewable energies and energies substitution.
The intervention area of the Agency for Energy Conservation is based on all initiatives and actions to improve energy conservation and diversifying energy sources, such as:
- Participation in the development and execution of national programs for energy conservation
- Conducting prospective and strategic studies on energy conservation and climate change due to energy consumption
- Management of a National Fund for Energy conservation, which is a unified incentive mechanism to support the actions of energy conservation, ensuring their implementation and sustainability
- Proposal of legal and regulatory framework related to the energy conservation.
- Granting of tax and financial incentives
- Preparation and execution of actions of raising awareness, information, education and training.
- Support research and development and technical demonstration projects
- Support development and influence of the industry of the energy conservation and encourage investment in this field
WP1 – Management and Coordination
WP2 – Project Communication
WP3 – Capitalization of the project results
WP4 – Distributed Solar Technologies State of the Art Analysis
WP5 – Tools to remove barriers preventing distributed solar technology uptake by local markets
WP6 – Innovative financial schemes and market stimulation tools to spread energy efficiency and distributed solar energy technologies
WP7 – Awareness Raising Campaign
Abdelkader Baccouche - Project Manager
Kaouther zine elabedin - Financial Manager
Fatma Trad - Communication Manager