Euroconvention Global is hosting its 2nd Egypt Power Infrastructure & New Energy Investment Forum on 29 and 30 April 2015 at the Hotel Intercontinental City Stars Cairo. This will be Egypt’s largest gathering dedicated to the renewable energy sector, including a two day conference in a perfect environment for networking.
Egypt is implementing an ambitious power supply program to achieve the target of getting 20% energy from renewable energy sources by 2020 in order to meet its rising electricity demand. The 2010-2020 plan aims to add about 30,000 MW to installed capacity, almost doubling electricity generation. This program requires investment in a variety of projects and represents an annual investment for generation, transmission and distribution. The attention is focusing on building power generation capacity, upgrading the related infrastructure, increasing energy efficiency, facilitating investment, raising funding and exploring further alternative energy sources.
Both foreign and regional investors interest in this fast developing sector of the economy is now amping up. More than 100 companies from the US, Europe, Middle East and beyond have already confirmed their presence.
Key topics include:
- Egypt’s New Energy market - Milestones, opportunities and risk reward
- Electricity and Power generation infrastructure developments
- Special focus on Hydro power, Solar and Wind Energy
- Egypt`s Feed-In Tariff Program
- Financing of Egypt’s power projects, PPPs and other funding options
- Opportunities for technology-driven equipment developers and manufacturers
More information at: