In the framework of the MED-DESIRE project, ANME is organizing a training of trainers session in the field of solar PV energy for the benefit of Tunisian engineering consulting firms and control offices. The event, entitled "Design, Sizing and Implementation of medium-size photovoltaic power plants", will be held from October 5th to 9th in Tunis and will be provided by experts from ENEA.
The eligibility criteria are:
1. Hold an engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent;
2. Belonging to an engineering consulting firm or a control office and justifying technical prerequisites in the field of solar photovoltaic energy and a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of energy efficiency and/or renewable energy;
3. Having carried out at least one feasibility study of a photovoltaic power plant in the last 3 years;
4. Having good oral and written ability in English and French;
5. Computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet ...).
The top 20 winners will receive a confirmation of participation via email and all the informazion about the location of the ToT.